about the store
Chocolate Works Garden City is family owned and operated by Rich and Lori Penchuk. Specializing in pure, sweet imagination, Chocolate Works has transformed the corner candy shop into an interactive experience for everyone. We've got chocolate, candy, ice cream, parties, and workshops! We also offer Kosher, nut free, gluten free and vegan products and gift baskets. "Rich is always super friendly." - Mike W. "I love the chocolate-covered strawberries." - Nicky B. "My daughter had a camp meet-up there, and the girls all had a blast." - Cindy K.
BIRTHDAY PARTIES - FIELD TRIPS - LADIES NIGHTS - CAMP GROUPS - CORPORATE GIFTS
WALK IN ANY DAY FOR SWEET FUN
anytime between 11:00am –4 :00pm
(call for availability)
- Take a Dip in the chocolate fountain (marshmallow or pretzel)
- Fill a Syringe with melted chocolate from our 4’ fountain and indulge
- Chill Out with Giffords Ice Cream in our freshly made waffle cones
- Sweeten your day with safe to eat cookie dough by Do NYC
- Warm Up with our delicious signature hot chocolate or coffee
- Create your own candy bar with your choice of chocolate & candy
toppings and then, dip a sweet treat in our warm and delicious 4’
Call now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability!
hours & directions
916 Old Country Rd,
Garden City, NY 11530,
(516) 833-9198 get directions
news & events
Chocolate Bowl 2017 Sunday, February 5, 2017 11am - 4:00pm Chocolate 1, Chocolate 2, Hut, Hut, Hike!Everyone wins at Ch ...